Bear Valley Springs Association

Amenity Use Information

If you have any questions about amenity passes, please give us a call at 661-821-5537 between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday

Use Privilege Cards

Association members in good standing must obtain a Use Privilege Card in order to utilize the amenities in Bear Valley Springs.

New Owners/Members

New members and their families should apply for a Use Privilege Card at the Association office during normal business hours (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday).

Use Privilege Cards will be issued upon application and presentation of evidence of eligibility for membership, in the form of a recorded grant deed  within Bear Valley Springs. The form to request amenity cards can be found in our document library under amenity forms. Per BVSA Rules, Section 305 and the Association Bylaws, the persons included on the grant deed may designate the members of ONE SINGLE FAMILY RESIDING TOGETHER ON A PERMANENT BASIS who may have amenity privileges.


Members who assign their rights to a tenant occupying the complete primary residence must immediately surrender their Use Privilege Cards and give the Association written notice of the assignment and the names of the tenant and the tenant’s family qualifying for a Use Privilege Card. A deposit in accordance with the BVSA Fee Schedule is charged for each card. All outstanding cards on the property must be returned before new Renter/Tenant cards will be issued. The form to request amenity cards for renter/tenants can be found in our document library under amenity forms.

Tenants utilizing an ECC approved Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) or Junior Accessory Dwelling Unit (JADU) on the property may assign up to two amenity cards per approved unit to tenantcs. A completed application by the Member with accompanying lease verifying that the rental is thirty (30) consecutive days or longer in length and an annual fee (or pro-rated amount of the annual fee), in accordance with the BVSA Fee schedule, must be paid for each card before issuance. The annual fee per card will then be charged to the Property Onwer each fiscal year with the annual assessments until the Association is informed in writing of the termination of the tenancy.

Replacement Cards

Lost, destroyed or stolen cards will be replaced by the Association upon payment of a processing charge in accordance with the BVSA Fee Schedule and execution of an affidavit of loss, theft or destruction.

For more information please refer to Section 305 of the Association Rules for Use Privilege Cards, or call the office at 661-821-5537.

Amenity Use Pass Request
Please submit at least one business day prior to requested pass pick up date. Online form requests are not processed on the weekends (please go in person to the Whiting Center to request & pick up passes if you have not requested your guests' amenity pass by Friday morning).

Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required to complete the form submission

Please Read Rules for Guests:

  • Property Owner issuing guest pass is responsible at all times for the conduct of his/her guest.
  • Guest Pass must be carried on your person at all times to use any of the amenities
  • Pass must be shown upon request by any employee of the association
  • Failure to observe amenity rules may result in revocation of privileges for the guest and sponsoring member
  • If your guest will be using the amenities they must pay a fee as listed in the BVSA Fee Schedule.

Applicant Information

Dates Requesting Guest Passes

Guest Name(s) - Maximum 4 guests per lot.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Special Use Request & Agreement

All users of a facility or common area must execute the BVSA Special Use Request and Agreement and submit the request for approval by the Amenity Manager who will send it to the General Manager and/or Board of Directors for final approval or denial.  Until this form has been approved, no person or group shall have any right to make a Special Use of a facility or common area.